Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of AHSHOP LIMITED`s Website, located at www.alpyn.co.uk.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use ALPYN if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
2. Website Content
Unless otherwise stated, AHSHOP LIMITED and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on ALPYN. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from ALPYN for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from ALPYN
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from ALPYN
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from ALPYN
- Redistribute content from ALPYN
- Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. AHSHOP LIMITED does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of AHSHOP LIMITED, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, AHSHOP LIMITED shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- AHSHOP LIMITED reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant AHSHOP LIMITED a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
2.3. Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses;
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms;and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of AHSHOP LIMITED; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
- These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to AHSHOP LIMITED. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait up to 2 weeks for a response.
- Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name;.
- or By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of AHSHOP LIMITED's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
2.4. Content Liability
- We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
2.5. Your Privacy
2.6. Reservation of Rights
- We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
2.7. Removal of links from our website
- If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
- We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
- As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
2.9. Age Restricted
- If you are under 18 years old, please use this Site only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement, hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site by displaying it on your Internet browser only for the purpose of shopping and not for any commercial use or use on behalf of any third party, except as explicitly permitted by ALPYN in advance.
- Any violation of this Agreement shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
2.10. Ordering from Us
- When you place your order at the end of the online checkout process (e.g. when you click on the ‘place order’ button), you confirm that you are the customer or you attain the authority to bind any business or organization on whose behalf you use the website by these terms and conditions.
- We can cancel your order in case of:
- The price of the product has an error
- The products are unavailable
- We cannot authorize your payment
- If there is a suspicion of fraud
- We don`t deliver in your area (please follow the delivery condition)
- A legally binding contract will be in place between you and us when we will dispatch the item/s to you.
2.11. Our Discount Code/s exclude:
- Best Offers
- Deal of the Day
- Any product already reduced
- If you wish to cancel your order after being placed, please use the form Contact Us or email us at email@example.com.
- You can cancel from your account before dispatch, after dispatching your order you need to Contact Us.
- We offer Free Standard Delivery for all products from our website (follow our condition)
- We offer Next Day Delivery (which not included 1-day handling) and is chargeable with £4.99 for every order.
- The order will be delivered to the address you filled in the order form.
- If you are unavailable to take delivery, you agree to delivery being made to a close neighbor or safe place (porch, shed or another such place). 5.5. Our Delivery Service applies to the UK mainland only.
- Delivery is Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. Any orders placed over the weekend will not be dispatched until Monday, excluding Public Holidays.
- If the address you filled in the order forms does not match our criteria, we can cancel your order without any reason.
- We accept the return within 60 days from the date of placing the order.
- Unwanted gift
- FREE return if the product/s follow some conditions:
- Original Packaging
- Damaged Product
- We need to Contact Us up to 7 days from the delivery date by form or email
- After 7 days from delivery, we consider your order to arrive in perfect conditions for use and we can refuse any claims.
- Payment methods:
- We will debit the order value from the choice of payment method on the date of placing the order.
- By clicking Confirm Order you are confirming your acceptance of these terms and conditions and that you are giving us permission to pre-authorize your account upon order and debit your account upon dispatch/collection
- All prices are shown in £s sterling and include VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rates.
- We will do all that we reasonably can to ensure that all of the information you give us when paying for the goods is secure by using an encrypted secure payment mechanism.
- You need to contact us to start the steps and allow up to 14 days from the date the process of return was complete.
- The money refund method will be the same as the one you chose when placing the order.